Commentator Unit type CMU21
The CMU21 is a compact, desk-top unit providing high-quality programme outputs of two commentators' microphones and an interview microphone. Communications are
provided by dual switched talkback outputs of the commentary microphones, with headphone monitoring of four external inputs.
- Provision for two commentators each to have a microphone and split headphones.
- Microphone or line-level input for interview microphone or tape playback.
- Two Lazy talkback outputs available to both commentators, using on-air mic.
- Left and right headphones monitoring of four external inputs and all microphone inputs.
- Mic. gain adjustable between 20dB and 80dB. Phantom power 6,12,24 and 48v selectable to all mic. inputs.
- Dual outputs of the mic. mix signal with adjustable limiter, in addition to three direct mic. outputs.
- LED PPM monitors level of microphone mix signal.
- Powered from 86V to 264V AC mains input or dual 12V battery.