IFB Amplifier / Earpiece Driver type C1MB
The C1MB battery-powered belt-pack unit allows
either loudspeaker or headphone monitoring of a cable- connected audio signal,
and would typically be used to drive a presenter's earpiece with an IFB feed.
- Output stage senses load-impedance to provide near-constant sound level in all headphone types.
- Selectable limiter prevents clipping distortion and damage to hearing with earpieces & headphones.
- Built-in 0.5W speaker & amplifier (power to the amplifier is cut when headphones are connected).
- Loop-through male & female XLR connectors enable several units to be driven from a single feed.
- Headphone output on A gauge 6.35mm jack.
- Very low battery consumption - up to 200 hours use when driving a high impedance earpiece.
- Low battery voltage indicator.